A video posted to President Donald Trump's social media platform Friday evening purports to show a strike on Houthi terrorists in Yemen, with the president implying the attack killed all of them. The ...
President Trump on Friday shared a video that showed a U.S. attack on Houthi rebels as the administration continues its daily ...
The Iranian-backed Yemeni Houthi group claimed a new attack on the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier and its accompanying ...
The total cost of the US military’s operation against the Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen is nearing $1 billion in just ...
DONALD Trump boasted “Oops, there will be no attack” after US forces struck Houthi terror soldiers reportedly preparing for ...
The US is now striking Houthi targets in Yemen to defend international freedom of navigation, protect American military ...
The group vows to continue its support 'toward the oppressed Palestinian people, no matter the consequences' - Anadolu Ajansı ...
The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
President Donald Trump recently warned Ansarallah, also known as the Houthis, that his administration will continue striking ...
Yemen’s Houthi rebels claim they have shot down another American MQ-9 Reaper drone. The U.S. military acknowledged to The ...
The US Treasury Department recently announced a series of sanctions aimed at deterring illicit Houthi purchases of Russian goods such as weapons and stolen Ukra ...
On Thursday, the Israeli military said it intercepted two missiles launched from Yemen 'prior to crossing into Israeli ...